SOLD - Audi RS4 RS4 B8 2014
- Price: SOLD
- Mileage: 55,500 miles
- Year: 2014
- Exterior Colour: Misano Red
- Interior Colour: Black with Grey Headlining
- Documentation/Service: Full Service History
- Transmission: 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Gearbox
- Engine: 4.2 Litre Naturally-Aspirated V8
The B8 generation RS4 is the last of its kind. Being the final estate produced with a naturally aspirated V8 engine, and the only fast German saloon to feature both a naturally aspirated engine and a dual-clutch gearbox, this really is the connoisseur’s choice of super-wagon.
Although the car’s design is fantastic, the engine really is the highlight – producing 444bhp and revving to a stratospheric 8250 RPM, this car really sings when you put your foot down. Coupled with that lightning-quick DCT, you’ll never be left frustrated by slow shift times as you might in a C63 or E63 Mercedes of a similar year.
This car is in fantastic condition inside and out. The Alcantara seats are spotless, as is the rest of the interior, while the exterior looks beautiful with the upgraded Misano Red pearlescent paint contrasting nicely against the matte aluminium trim. The only slight imperfections being a few curb marks on the edges of the wheels and a small stone chip on the front splitter. This car benefits from the following optional extras:
- Sports Package: Includes Sports Exhaust, Sports Suspension, and Dynamic Steering
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- 20″ 5-Arm Rotor Alloys
- Aluminium Exterior Package
- Misano Red Pearlescent Paint
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Privacy Glass
This really is a fantastic car with no mechanical issues in its comprehensive history. Previous owned by our Editor, Mikey Snelgar, this vehicle has been well cared for and has enjoyed a pampered life under his ownership, never having been driven hard and having covered most of its miles on motorways.